
Started off this week (Monday) beginning to dig into the 'dump' I call our bedroom. Can't believe I'm actually putting this photo on here. Yuck- how embarrassing!!! It's gonna feel good though once I get this task completed. Then I will able to redecorate and make it me and Ron's 'peaceful, romantic sanctuary! I'll post photos once I complete it. I know it won't be a quick task, but I will be persistent and COMPLETE it.

Tuesday Nicole went back to Children's Dental Clinic to get her retainer put back in. Her crossbite has returned. She is not a happy camper, especially since they reminded her "no gum, no chewy candies". Gum is her favorite treat of all time, even over chocolate! My poor darlin'. Not only that but her mouth is sore again from all the shifting. Sorry, honey.

Today Sonya wasn't feeling well at all so she stayed home sick from school. Nicole got lucky and got to stay home too merely because she and I slept in (woops) and I didn't want to drag Sonya all over. Needless to say she was thrilled. By early afternoon, though, she was getting bored and was asking for items to do some crafts. It was nice to see her do that instead of playing on the computer! You ended up playing outside in the very cold (the temperature continued to drop) drawing masterpieces on the sidewalk!


I just love Fridays when I pick the girls up from school they are usually in a great mood and have lots to tell. It is so funny how they compete with each other just to be the first one to tell their stories! Tonight we all watched "Mr. Popper's Penguins" while eating pizza. It was a great night, kind of being our family Friday tradition.


Fridays or weekends also usually mean the girls have sleepovers in each others rooms and spend time playing together with various things. Just love that they still enjoy that with one another!

Saturday it was time for work instead of play. Sonya had to get down to the business of working on her science fair project. She continues to procrastinate- it's due in about 10 days! Sometimes I get so frustrated and stressed about school projects and procrastination! Later that night as a treat I decided to make mango smoothies (I had a ripe mango sitting on the counter!). YUM is all I can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment